FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
a place to belong...
We are pleased to announce we are in person for our services at 9:30 am Sunday mornings. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the advisement of the Franklin County Health Dept, we will be wearing mask.
With the return to in person worship in our sanctuary:
1) Please enter and exit the church using only the North and South doors. The main entrance at the corner will be closed.
2) Please use the hand sanitizer at each entrance.
3) We will use every other pew format for social distancing. You will be asked to find your seat upon arrival so as not to congregate in groups near the back.
4) We will be wearing masks with the new order from governor
5) There will not be coffee available. And fellowship snacks and gathering in the Parlor will not take place at this time after services.
6) We WILL do Communion on our official first Sunday back. Individually wrapped elements that can be picked up as you enter church.
7) Upon completion of service, we ask that you not mill about inside. We know that we will be excited to see each other, but must, for the safety of our members, not hang out in sanctuary.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DAY!
We will continue many ways to join in worship during this time of uncertainty.
Facebook: Check every Sunday morning for Facebook Live service with Rev. James Callaway
Listen to KOFO 103.7 FM or 1220 AM every Sunday morning at 10:00 am for a recording of previous week service.
Listen to previous services under the Worship tab here on First Baptist Website.
Stay healthy. Seek to care for one another. And rest in God's love and grace.
“Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” EPHESIANS 3:20-21
Every year we come together to work for a better world by donating to “One Great Hour of Sharing”
This special offering help to improve the lives of the suffering and vulnerable.
How can you Help?
Mail a check to the Church and we will forward it for you. Please note OGHS in the memo.
See ministry tab. Or Page Link http://abc-oghs.org Donate Tab
Love God. Love Others. Serve the World.
At First Baptist, our goal is that those who participate in our community, in whatever way, have an opportunity to grow in their relationship with God, whether that be a first encounter, a curious engagement, a deepening discipleship, or even a doubtful exploration...we want you to encounter God. We also want you to grow in your ability to relate to others...whether strengthening family relationships, developing new friendships, or finding support and encouragement that you have never known...we want you to learn to love others and be loved. Finally, we want you to have the opportunity to experience the blessings that come from serving others in the community. We know that it is in serving others that we experience the full depths of God's love and blessings!
Worship With Us!
Sunday Morning Worship @ 9:30 am